Kim Kardashian Bugil Untuk Majalah "W" Edisi November 2010 [hot pic]

The W November cover is an artwork by conceptual artist Barbara Kruger on a photograph by Mark Seliger. Inside, a portfolio by Mark Seliger features Kim Kardashian dipped in silver paint and is inspired by artist Jeff Koons’ Silver Bunny and of artists Gilbert & George’s Singing Sculpture. W’s Editor at Large, Lynn Hirschberg, goes behind the scenes and delivers an insightfulstory on the queen of reality TV.

On her public perception: “I’m not a drinker, and when I’m up on the table dancing, it’s for the picture. Then I sit right back down. I play into the perception of me, but it’s not really me. And the show reveals that.”








On what ŒKeeping Up With The Kardashians has done for her self-confidence: “I used to think, I have to be this or that or skinny, and now, because of the show, everyone is embracing just me, which has given me such a confidence. Now, I’m like, Why did I ever give that feeling the time of day? I’m so mature now. I’m a grown-up version of myself.”

Posted by Warta Digital on 10/28/2010 07:52:00 AM. Filed under , . Kamu bisa ikuti semua artikel melalui :

0 komentar for "Kim Kardashian Bugil Untuk Majalah "W" Edisi November 2010 [hot pic]"

Leave a reply